Once the move is complete and the truck is unloaded, our packers are ready to make the unpacking process simple and stress-free for you. With worry-free unpacking, we’ll do whatever we can to help you make your new house into a home. We’ll help you unpack the boxes, reassemble and arrange your furniture, set up your electronics and sound system, and arrange your possessions according to your preference. With the Viking Moving team, you can rest assured that you’ll start feeling at home right away.
- Set up and make beds for all family members. Getting this done right away will ensure you get a good first night of sleep in your new home. After all of the hard work you’ve done during the move, you deserve some rest!
- If you have any pets, set up their food and water bowls, as well as any bedding. We know that your pets are a part of the family and moving can be a little bit difficult for them as well. Help them settle in with their bedding and make sure they get some food and water; it will help calm their nerves.
- Put up shower curtains and set out towels and toiletries. Functional bathrooms are a must, especially after the sweaty business of moving is done. Even if you don’t have time to, or don’t want to, set up the entire bathroom, just the basic essentials can help you feel more comfortable in your new home.
- Set up coffee-making equipment. This will be key to a good first morning (after all, doesn’t some caffeine help everyone?) and will help fuel your unpacking efforts.
- Order pizza. As soon as you have the essentials unloaded, order enough pizza – or whatever other type of delivery food you’re craving – for everyone who’s helped you with the move, and congratulate yourself on a job well done.